4. Disclosure of Your Information
Without your express authorization and consent, we will not disclose Your Information or the Derived Results to your broker, insurer or any third party; provided, however, we may disclose information under any of the following circumstances:
- disclosing such information with our affiliates and third-party organizations to help us provide or improve the Services;
- disclosing such information with the successor(s) in the event that we sell all or part of our business or we are involved in a merger or an acquisition;
- disclosing such information to protect the legal rights of us, our affiliates and our employees, directors and agents and the users of the Services or for the prevention of insurance fraud;
- disclosing such information to meet the requirements of applicable laws and regulations or the competent authorities;
- disclosing analytics and other de-identified information; or
- you have made Your Information or the Derived Results publicly available. Please note that, however, even if you remove them in part or in whole, there may remain some residuals of such information after your removal.